We are a members’ club with an ever-open door. Everyone is welcome.
Please surf this site to find the information you want. If you can not find it do not hesitate to contact us.
On June 4th LYC and Liverpool Marina are hosting an party at the marina on Coburg Wharf. Tickets will be on sale shortly at £10 person. Music and food provided, all you have to do is turn up and have fun. CLICK HERE for more details including how to pay.
Latest 2016 Race Results – driven by Sailwave………
See our calendar for next race fixtures – Please note all race times are GMT.
New to Sailing?
If totally new to sailing, there are various ways to get involved. The best way is to come down to Liverpool Marina on a Wednesday night from 9pm and introduce yourself. It is easy to do some sailing with our dinghy section or participate in our training scheme. If you have never sailed on yachts before it is a great introduction and the best way of getting your “sea legs”.
For information on all our activities see our Sailing Opportunities page. To start sailing with us you could turn up on a Saturday to join a boat for racing in our “Venture Class“, or on a Sunday for the IRC racing. You could also start sailing with our dinghy section, or enquire as to who is going out cruising and needs crew.
Joining the Clubs
We are always really keen to recruit new members to the clubs. The two clubs are in alliance under a single management scheme, which means you become a member of both.
Membership gives you:
- a doorway into the exciting world of sailing.
- access to our sailing programmes including racing, cruising and dinghies.
- opportunities to join our extensive training programmes.
- joint ownership of our 30ft powerboat, ribs and dinghies.
- knowledgeable guidance and support.
- joining in our social activities.
- your own club yearbook.
- access to a members-only area of the website. (under construction)
- A full voice in the running of the clubs.
- the right to stand for election as a club officer.
- a vote at the A.G.M.
Click here or contact our membership secretary, Susie Quinn for more information.
Liverpool – The Cultural City
Liverpool is a wonderful city famous for sport, but with a huge range of cultural events happening all the time. Click here for information about all the exciting events…
Find us in:
Banner courtesy of Tim Piper of Juice photography